While every effort has been made to ensure that the product photographs on this website are a true and accurate represenattion of the actual colours, the variety of computer monitors in use means we cannot guarantee that these colours will be accurately reproduced on your own screen. If the accuracy of the colours is particularly important we would suggest that you contact us before placing an order.
We do advise that our knitwear is hand washed (unless specifically stated otherwise) using a gentle detergent, as the yarn could be damaged if washed by machine. Hand-washed woolens can be rolled up in a clean towel to remove excess water before being laid flat, away from direct heat or sunlight, to dry. When treated with care they will last a lifetime! Unfortunately we cannot accept items for refund or exchange if they have been damaged in the wash.
Items should be returned within 14 days of receipt, unworn. Once they are back in our possesion we will be happy to arrange a refund or exchange. Please use a free 'proof of posting' certificate as we cannot be responsible for parcels that fail to reach us.
This guarantee is in addition to your statutory rights.
The term Cooking Apple or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is xxxxx. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• This website uses necessary cookies
Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Privacy & Safety
What do we do with your information?
When you purchase something from us, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at or mailing us at: Cooking Apple, Barton House, Great Rollright, Chipping Norton, Oxon OX7 5RH, United Kingdom
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
By accepting our terms and conditions Cooking Apple will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing by email.
You can change your mind at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. We will treat your information with respect.